As Front-End Developer, you are building the foundation of the E+ digital marketing team and contributing towards the goal: re-designing and migrating the E+ service partner websites to the Adobe Experience Manager Platform. Hereafter you will continuously improve upon our ambitious growth objectives. You are in charge of finding the optimum balance between technical scalability and commercial results. You take responsibility for:
- Challenging the rest of the team:
- Creating value by developing and optimizing the state-of-the-art technical solutions for the E+ brand.
- Creating uniform (as appropriate) flows and funnels, through a focused approach and therefore make the transition as optimal as possible – e.g., through performing A/B tests.
- By using your analytical skills, retain the optimum technical scalability so that E+ can function with as little as possible code while still gaining the highest results.
- Check in daily with your team consisting of web analysts, visual/interaction designers, content specialist and the Digital Performance Department (our SEA and SEO specialists).
- Diving into DevOps, by giving and taking of ownership and having the need to continuously improve.
- A strong focus on automatization within our Gitlab CI/CD pipeline.
- Connect with the E.ON IT organization in terms of their technical roadmap and the possible impact on the E+ development.
- Take lead within this Frontend Developer role as you are a connecting pit-stop.
You will work within the E+ Activation Team in NL, specifically the E+ Commercial Management. Within commercial management Essent has gradually been building a motivated digital marketing team, who work with and for our service partners on our ambitious digital objectives. As Frontend Developer you are part of the digital marketing team, consisting of a product owner, web analyst, CRO specialist, visual/interaction designer, online marketeer(s) and content specialists. You will take part in the frontend chapter comprising of frontend developers and you work together with colleagues from various departments within Essent and E.ON, per example IT and Commodity+. Practically speaking, your time will be split between the E+ team and the frontend chapter.