This role is the ideal opportunity for a Director with a vast network in the Dutch heating/cooling, development and build sectors, and experience in a complex technical program driven and international environment.
Furthermore this position requires an individual who can inspirationally lead and manage a team, as well as develop and execute strategies in a dynamic market environment. Strong analytical skills, stakeholder management, technical management, commercial drive and understanding of the Dutch energy market and supplier markets are necessary for success in this role.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should have experience in leading teams, managing change, possess a relevant network in the Dutch industry and have strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
The formal education / professional experience required for the job include:
- Academic degree with a profound knowledge and proven track record of sales / operations of (energy) infrastructure solutions (or similar industries)
- 7 -10 years relevant leadership experience in similar roles including successfully driv-ing and scaling market entries as well as developing new business.
- International experience in the energy (infrastructure) sector is a pre
The competencies / other qualifications required for the job include:
- People management skills in scaling up business
- Assertiveness, tolerance to stress, resilience
- Excellent communication, negotiation and team building skills to master initial team set-up as well as envisaged integration of M&A target – English is a must, Dutch a clear advantage