You don’t just see opportunities as a DevOps Engineer Integration, you make rapid and full use of them in:
- Work with the latest and greatest versions of the TIBCO Integration suite and BPM. The adapters, components and processes are built in accordance with the latest market conform specifications, standard and guidelines.
- Take ownership to continuously develop and maintain the entity and functional services, API’s and processes of our SOA based landscape.
- Architect, design and develop re-usable (multilabel) components for the consuming websites and mobile apps.
- Continuously improve the landscape and CICD pipeline to automate as much as possible and ensure it remains stable and performant
- Be up-to-date with the technology roadmap changes in the Integration, API and BPM competences.
- Work closely together with your Agile DevOps team and take part in the rituals of our SAFe way of working.
Your team works closely with other teams in your ART (Agile Release Train) delivering software end to end. You embrace the DevOps mentality by giving and taking ownership, and the will to constantly improve. You are always looking for ways to make development life cycles better, simpler and more reliable.
You have a “you-built-it-you-own-it” mind set. You revel in continues improvement and are eager to develop your skills.
You adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies
In this role, you will specifically work for the energiedirect.nl and Essent brand.
energiedirect.nl is our “value for money” market player. It protects the Essent brand when it comes to price. It was founded 15 years ago based on the conviction that buying energy can be much simpler: in price, service and clarity. We took a clear-headed approach to challenging the market. Without distractions. Always economical: that's the essence of the brand. This conviction can be felt in our communication, and shapes everything we do.
Essent is our full-service brand for consumers, SMEs and large businesses. At Essent, we not only know a lot about energy, but also about customers. We want to help consumers and companies in an accessible way, step-by-step, to make their home or business more sustainable. With the aim of saving energy. We do this together with our installers in the country. Not by making plans for the distant future; we know what is going on with customers today and we really do something with it. Essent helps you today with all your energy solutions. Big or small. For a carefree feeling - now and in the future.