You don’t just see opportunities as a DevOps Engineer SAP, You make rapid and full use of them in:
- Take pro-actively the lead on behalf of your team and ART, in the key activities, such as road mapping, solutioning, designing and implementing features in the SAP Billing, Invoicing and Collecting domains.
- You are the go-to person when they need help on SAP Solutioning & designing
- You share your craftsmanship capabilities and high code quality standards with the SAP community and help them to improve these skills
- You are a team player, pro-active, and you put’s customer first in everything you do
- Work closely together with your Agile DevOps team and take part in the rituals of our SAFe way of working.
- Initiate and drive improvements in our SAP domains.
You work closely with other teams in your ART (Agile Release Train) delivering software end to end. You embrace the DevOps mentality by giving and taking ownership, and the will to constantly improve on team and ART level. You are always looking for ways to make development life cycles better, simpler and more reliable.
You have a “you-built-it-you-own-it” mind set. You revel in continues improvement and are eager to develop your skills.
You adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.