We appreciate and value the energy and motivation you put into your work so that we can be the best energy partner for our customers. We show this by providing a nice employment package. We offer you:
• A job in which you can use your expertise to contribute to the sustainability of the Netherlands!
• A gross monthly salary between 3.545 and 5.512.
• A bonus of up to 10% of your annual salary to express our appreciation even more.
• 30 day’s holiday and 8% holiday pay.
• Interested in a workation? You can work 20 days a year from another country within Europe.
• A discount on your energy bill and on all products of our service partners (solar panels, heat pump, maintenance, etc.).
• An attractive head office within walking distance of Central Station Den Bosch with amenities such as a good coffee bar, two company restaurants and free fresh fruit. And an attractive office in Amsterdam near central station.’’
• An NS Business Card for commuting or a mileage allowance. You decide.
• Development and growth opportunities and an associated personal development budget of € 500 per year. You can also follow job-related education, training and courses at our expense. International ambitions? As part of the E.ON Group, we also offer you plenty of development opportunities within the other E.ON countries.
• And last but not least: an environment in which you can really be yourself. For us, all that matters is who you are and what you can do. So feel free to leave out your gender, nationality and/or age on your CV.
This is a great opportunity to get started as a Project manager. Curious about what’s next? Check out the steps for our application process below. Or apply immediately by sending your CV and motivation to Bob Vonken: firstname.lastname@example.org