You are a connector between Business, IT and fellow Data Scientists. You translate complex business questions into valuable models, successfully used across Essent. Campaign personalization, customer contact optimalization, energy forecasting and NLP classification projects are some examples.
You’ll take responsibility as a Data Scientist for:
- Prepare and combine structured and unstructured data sources to easily generate features and insights
- Design, develop, and evaluate different model types to end up with valuable solutions
- 'Up to standards’ realization of Data Science models, in collaboration with IT Data Engineers and Architects, plus standardizing the way of working in this process
- Collaborate with our MLOps engineers, to make sure that models bring value to the business by operationalizing them into integrated data products on our Databricks platform
- Visualization and communication of data insights, for data-colleagues, business, and senior management
- Keep-up with latest data science trends and innovations and propose experiments to evaluate its use to Essent’s Data Product backlog
- Actively participate in the data science community by e.g. writing articles, hosting meetups, sharing your insights and experiences.
You will be working in a team of data specialists with focus area’s on Data Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Database Marketing and Data Stewards.