Your role as a Lead Data Science means being the star player in:
- Develop, adapt, combine, and choose data science methodology (statistics, machine learning, optimization, experimentation) to address complex problems
- Evaluate and validate correctness of data models and theoretical approaches. Assess and validate performance of models to meet business objectives.
- Deepen in personalized user journeys to gain a comprehensive understanding of user behavior, develop targeted advertising, and improve digital experiences.
- Provide guidance on how to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of current solutions with changes that affect the bottom line of the organization
- Communicate complex information to a wide and non-technical audience. Determine data requirements and performance metrics to measure companywide business objectives.
- Create and deliver a Machine Learning productionalization strategy & landscape, lead the change which will bring us from our Legacy environment to this new landscape
You will join a team of data specialists with focus area’s on Data Analytics, Data Science, Database Marketing and Data Stewardship. Data Engineers are in IT, but you work close collaboration in 1 scrum team with them as well. Your priorities are governed through our C+/IT SAFe Portfolio which for your team is managed by our Product Owner Data Science and the Product Manager of the Engagers ART.
You will be strengthening the Essent C+ Activation business unit. Together with approximately 240 colleagues you take responsibility for the full commercial process of our Gas & Power products. You ensure state of the art customer acquisition activities and loyalty initiatives. You are continuously looking at increasing our NPV and optimizing the investment of our Cost to Acquire and Retain through, for example, personalization efforts. You report to the Team manager Data & Analytics C+ Activation.