The world around us is changing as the energy transition is taking shape. We are moving away from fossil fuels towards the more decentral and renewable solutions, changing customer behavior and this transition strongly increases the opportunities and complexity of the sourcing, pricing and reporting function. Insights in the portfolio will be key to steer commercial performance.
In this role you will be responsible for the analytics and valuations of the sales portfolio, demand insights, portfolio risks and charges for the cost price signals towards our sales partners. With the mindset of a team player, your role as a Pricing & Portfolio Analyst involves taking responsibility for:
- Carrying out structural and ad-hoc analytics and valuations for our sales partners, portfolio optimization, origination, pricing and reporting
- Executing daily processes to give our sales partners a market-based and risk-covering cost price for the sourcing of electricity, gas and green certificates, based on the correct forecast of demand and price elements
- Acting as a sparring partner for the internal stakeholders within Energy Markets, our sales partners and (international) central steering teams
- Assuring that the portfolio insights are up to date, pro-actively initiate adjustments in pricing, forecasting processes and sales products
- Contributing to the improvement projects as business owner and / or key-user in relation to the portfolio related data / processes / interfaces / tools / models
- Assuring that all processes and service level agreements are properly documented and shared within the team
You will be part of the Business Unit ‘Energy Markets’ with main responsibility of the sourcing and portfolio management of the electricity, gas and green certificate portfolios of our sales partners. The other four domains within Energy Markets are Portfolio Optimization, Portfolio Monitoring, Green Origination and IT. You will work closely together with all the teams to create value for our customers in a world where the only constant is change.