As a DevOps Engineer Data you:
- design, develop, test, document, deploy and maintain robust and scalable data processing pipelines.
- take ownership to further develop the data platform and help innovate new capabilities on our roadmap such as personalization.
- use state-of-the-art technologies to develop your craftsmanship as a data engineer.
- are pro-active and on top of the latest developments in tooling and collaboration techniques
- design and build a CI/CD pipeline, including test automation for data pipelines. In this process you implement automation where ever possible.
- keep the Data platform stable and continuously improve the system.
- work closely together with your Agile DevOps team and take part in the rituals of our SAFe way of working.
- collaborate with Data Scientists on challenging topics such as energy consumption forecasting and customer value steering.
- work closely with our business stakeholders and system engineer.
You embrace the DevOps mentality by giving and taking ownership, and the will to constantly improve. You are always looking for ways to make development life cycles better, simpler and more reliable.
You have a “you-built-it-you-own-it” mind set. You revel in continues improvement and are eager to develop your skills.
You adjust to constant business change; common types of changes include new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.