Your role as a Senior IT Security Engineer means being the star player in:
- Execute risk assessments and make applications more secure together with DevOps teams
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization in collaboration with the Security Expert
- Automate security requirements in CI/CD pipelines
- Report possible threats or vulnerabilities
- Provide threats, vulnerabilities and impact to determine risk during sessions for DevOps teams
- Taking the lead in scheduling, automating and execution of frequent internal audits on systems and solution in the IT landscape
- Being a thought leader in knowledge of security principles, both within and outside our company
- Create awareness and implementation of Essent security and compliance guidelines
You'll join the IT team in the Shared Services department. Together with the IT Security & Compliance Expert you combine the strengths to engage with E.ON international group services to see what security solutions are available and can be implemented at Essent. And as part of Shared Services you will align and support all DevOps teams with security solutions, implementing and operating them, and providing all information necessary to ensure a secure IT environment in a cost effective way.
In this role, you will specifically work for Essent and the energiedirect.nl brand.
energiedirect.nl is our “value for money” market player. It protects the Essent brand when it comes to price. It was founded 15 years ago based on the conviction that buying energy can be much simpler: in price, service and clarity. We took a clear-headed approach to challenging the market. Without distractions. Always economical: that's the essence of the brand. This conviction can be felt in our communication, and shapes everything we do.
Essent is our full-service brand for consumers, SMEs and large businesses. At Essent, we not only know a lot about energy, but also about customers. We want to help consumers and companies in an accessible way, step-by-step, to make their home or business more sustainable. With the aim of saving energy. We do this together with our installers in the country. Not by making plans for the distant future; we know what is going on with customers today and we really do something with it. Essent helps you today with all your energy solutions. Big or small. For a carefree feeling - now and in the future.